- Upper : ChromeFree leather
- Panels : ChromeFree leather and vegan suede
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Insole : Sugar cane (55%) and organic cotton (19%)
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Straps : ChromeFree leather
- Made in Brazil
The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable. ChromeFree leather is used on the entire leather Kids collection.
Coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí, this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes.