Fleece jacket with a leopard printed panel made in 100 % recycled polyester with a panther label in the front. The jacket has elastic cuffs and hems, a pocket in the front, a high collar, and a half zip-up closing with a zip cover and fold over at the top that protects the chin from pinching. This jacket can be used all year round, worn separately or under one of our jackets.
• High collar
• Pocket in the front with microfleece lining (100 % Recycled Polyester)
• Panther label in the front
• Elastic cuffs and hems
• Half zip-up closing
• Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Made in China
• SKU 2171013375
Mini Rodini have chosen to include fleece products made of 100 % recycled polyester in their range of products since the material is appreciated, practical and easy to take care of. By using 100 % recycled polyester, there is no need to create any new materials from scratch. However, when you wash synthetic fleece, made from recycled materials or not, tiny microplastics are released that might be transferred into nature. Our advice is to wash fleece sparingly, or even better – not at all. Air dry your garment and remove smaller stains with a moist cloth. If the whole garment needs to be washed, follow the care label instructions and remember to:
• Use Guppyfriend washing bag
• Iron the garment – ironing lays the fleece fibers down flat which lessens the release of microplastics
• Clean the washing machine filter regularly
• Hang dry instead of tumble dry
Take a look at the complete collection here.