Soft mittens made from 100 % recycled polyester fleece. There’s elastic around the wrists to keep the mittens in place and they are decorated with a Mini Rodini panther label on each hand. The mittens are designed with a panther printed stripe.
• Leopard panel
• Mini Rodini Panther label
• Elastic around the opening and wrist to keep mittens in place
• Shell fabric: Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Lining: Microfleece in 100 % Recycled Polyester
• Made in China
• SKU 2176014075
Mini Rodini have chosen to include fleece products made of 100 % recycled polyester in their range of products since the material is appreciated, practical and easy to take care of. By using 100 % recycled polyester, there is no need to create any new materials from scratch. However, when you wash synthetic fleece, made from recycled materials or not, tiny microplastics are released that might be transferred into nature. Our advice is to wash fleece sparingly, or even better – not at all. Air dry your garment and remove smaller stains with a moist cloth. If the whole garment needs to be washed, follow the care label instructions and remember to:
• Use Guppyfriend washing bag
• Iron the garment – ironing lays the fleece fibers down flat which lessens the release of microplastics
• Clean the washing machine filter regularly
• Hang dry instead of tumble dry
Take a look at the complete collection here.